Jambassador applications are CLOSED.
The role of "Jambassador" is an unpaid position in which the creators of Animal Jam provide to you exclusive resources and opportunities that help make your content the best it can be!
This includes but is not limited to:
- Early game content previews; prepare your posts ahead of time!
- Exclusive game materials that makes your content stand out.
- Interviews & discussion panels with staff members.
- Monthly in-game promotional events with special prizes.
- Collaboration opportunities with our official social media channels.
- Opportunities to publish your content in-game.
- Letters of recommendation for your school & job applications.
Requirements & Prerequisites:
- post content of some form at least once a month
- content is appropriate for the platforms on which it’s posted
- 2,000+ followers on your primary media sharing platform
- you are 13 years of age or older
- if under 18, have parent permission to apply & partake in the program
- follow Animal Jam rules & TOS while in-game
- show a positive attitude in and outside of the game
Forms completed no later than May 31st, 2023 will be considered for the Jambassador program.
Have patience as our team reviews all submitted applications. The final Jambassador selection will be publicly announced no later than August 31st, 2023.
Please note: if you are accepted into the Jambassador program Animal Jam will require that you (and your parent, if you are under 18) sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement regarding new content and internal information that Jambassadors are privy to.
Joining the Jambassador program will NOT require you to change anything about your content nor will it restrict what you post on your personal social media platforms. You are permitted to take a break in posting content at any time without losing your position as a Jambassador; we only ask that you let our team know if you will be unreachable during such a break.
Jambassadors must continue to follow the same in-game rules & TOS as other players, and will not be granted any exceptions in account discipline decisions. Jambassadors will also not be permitted access to other players' personal information, nor insights into any individual account discipline cases.