If you witness another Jammer being mean or inappropriate, or breaking any of the Animal Jam Rules, you can report and block them at any time. Remember: it is OK to protect yourself!
How To Report A Player
1. Click on the Jammer's animal name to bring up their Player Card.
2. Click the Report Player button—the button with the badge on it.
3. Select a reason for your report from the list, then click the green Report button.
4. When a player has been reported, a moderator from AJHQ will review the report and take appropriate action.
How To Block A Player
1. Click on the Jammer's name to bring up their Player Card.
2. Click on the Block Player button—the button with the red circle on it.
3. Click the green OK button to confirm.
4. Once a player has been blocked, you will not be able to see anything they say in chat.